A professional who is an expert in areas of analysis, persuasion, insight, problem solving, implementation and creativity. A dedicated and reliable management professional who thrives in an environment of deadlines, conceptualizing and managing projects involving cross-departmental teams, innovative marketing, negotiation, and training. Able to meet high expectations and to simplify the complex, keep teams focused and on task, and delivers innovative, functional solutions when confronted with unexpected issues. An adept leader who excels in environments with minimal supervision within established parameters or ambiguous requirements.
M.S. Criminal Justice, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA Awarded December, 2006
Post Baccalaureate Certificate, Public Safety, VCU, VA Awarded December, 2006
B.S. Philosophy, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT Awarded May 2005
- Leadership with focus on advocacy and team building
- Expert presentation skills / platform instruction
- Expert writing on-line content and print copy
- Experienced with MS Office products
- Experienced in various financial, auditing and database management software
- Expert Apple user
- Expert in Adobe and QuarkXPress products
- Can read and understand PHP and SQL
- Expert in photography
- Langevin certified Instructional Designer/Developer
- Work under extreme pressure, able to adapt to changing environments
- and with little supervision.
Program Manager / Founder & CEO
MooreKnowledge, LLC, Fredericksburg, VA 2002-Present
- Strategic, operational and tactical planning as primary principal for
- a web based software development start-up business.
- Developed, wrote and presented business plan and concept for investors.
- Conceived, and managed development, of entire suite of software.
- Developed business, advertising, marketing and sales strategy for company.
- Managed development teams, budgets and marketing programs.
- Manage lifecycle and feature research for software suite.
Program Manager / Creative Director
SoldotDesign / PinholeBox, LLC, Fredericksburg, VA 1996-2010
- Managed a four year federal government contract conceptualizing, developing and deploying marketing and advertising for Federal Occupational Health, DHHS.
- Managed budgets, vendors, contractors and multiple projects for multiple clients simultaneously.
- Conceptualized, presented and managed marketing, advertising, copy writing and dissemination of materials in many industries and environments.
PinholeBox Rental Studio:
- Strategic, operational and tactical planning as primary principal for a 5600 square foot studio providing services to film makers, videographers and photographers start-up business.
- Planned, wrote and prepared all materials for a small business loan.
- Managed the business financials, scheduling, staff and clientele for the studio.
- Logistical planning for clientele events and activities.
- Managed several professional organizations that met in the studio.
- Developed and presented classes in photography and design
Project Manager / Instructional Systems Designer
TATE, Inc, Fredericksburg, VA 2007-2010
- Coordinated Subject Matter Expert contributions, testing and analysis of several
- different courses
- Developed policy and procedure for PRETC course curriculum lifecycle.
- Maintained continuity and consistency for PRETC courseware.
- Managed training materials, data and currency for several training courses.
- Conceptualized, developed and deployed training for military personnel.
- Assisted with instruction on hostile interrogation resistance and counter-surveillance.
Project Manager / Deputy Sheriff
Spotsylvania Sheriff’s Office, Spotsylvania, VA 2000-2010
- Deputy of the Year for Assistance to New York State Police K9 unit with 9/11, NYC, search and recovery mission.
- Developed, managed and supported a training program for the academy and sheriff’s office that provided services to 65 agencies.
- Conceptualized, developed and managed conversion of logistical management systems of sheriff’s office acquisitions.
- Contributed to policy and procedure guideline updates.
- Acquired certification as a Field Training Officer, General Instructor,
- and Firearms Instructor.
- DOD SECRET clearance. Next adjudication, 2012
- Was accepted to, and participated in, the inaugural class of the Public Safety Institute while working on my masters.
- Received honors from VA Governor Warner’s staff for analysis and policy recommendations made to the Commonwealth of Virginia’s Secure Commonwealth Initiative Strategic Plan while working on my masters.
- Published in American Motorcyclist Magazine, August 2010.
- Current writer for Examiner.com as the Austin Motorcycle Reviewer
- Currently writing 3 books.
- Taught 7 semesters of Criminal Justice at Germanna Community College
- as an Adjunct Instructor with an approval rate of 3.9 out of 4.
- Have traveled to all 50 states by motorcycle.